Time is running out if you hope you can be a professional cannabis coach and get in on the rapidly-expanding cannabis industry nationwide!
Dr. Woody Goulart is a certified master coach. He is available right now to start coaching and training you. The process is simple: You become a certified cannabis coach in one 16-hour program delivered online. For a limited time only, your investment to become a professional certified cannabis coach is only $797.
Many programs for training and certifying professional coaches that you will easily find elsewhere cost much more and require a bigger time commitment to complete. So, why not make the smarter choice? Trust Dr. Woody to train you to be a certified professional coach serving the cannabis industry.
Cannabis Coach Certification Explained…
The Wainwright Global Institute’s Certified Professional Coaching courses have set the worldwide standard for online professional coach training and certification with over six thousand successful graduates providing their coaching services on six continents.
Students enrolling in WGI’s live online course can successfully complete their training and earn their Certified Professional Coach (CPC®) Credential in 16 hours of online study and submission of 2 portfolios to Strategic Learning Alliance, which is to be completed within 30 days of the online course.
The cannabis coaching course is led by experienced Master Coach Woody Goulart, Ph.D., selected for his professional expertise, passion for the coaching profession and genuine commitment to every student’s success.
You will learn the Wainwright Method of Coaching so you can begin changing your clients’ lives before you even leave the class!
Earn Your Certificate of Professional Coaching in 2 Days
This cannabis coaching and training is offered on demand and is delivered online in two eight hour sessions allowing students to complete their training over only two days. Portfolio submission to Strategic Learning Alliance is to be completed within 30 days of completing the online course.
Who Should Take This Course
People who feel empowered by today’s legalized use of cannabis in selected locations within the United States. People who love people and want to facilitate transformation in individuals to live their best life as top-notch cannabis industry employees. People who want to earn a credential to demonstrate their credibility. People that are passionate about making a difference in their own life and the lives of their family, friends and community as well. The communication skills you will learn in this course will serve you the rest of your life.
Wainwright Global Institute’s Training and Coaching Systems and Methods Include:
- Sixteen Hour Certified Professional Coach Course facilitated by a Certified Master Coach
- 3rd party credentialing through the Strategic Learning Alliance
- Optional AASCB (top 15% graduate business course) credits in cooperation with SLA and their affiliates
- Telephone and Internet Access to WGI Master Coach Question Center
- Lifetime Use of Wainwright Global Professional Coaching System
- WGI Coach Training Manual
- WGI Course Handouts
- WGI Proven Professional Coaching Tools
- WGI Quick Reference Guide for Coaches
- WGI Certified Professional Coach Exam (included)
- WGI Professional Coach Certificate of Learning in a digital format for your website
- WGI Certified Coach Seal in a digital format for your website
- Upon completion and acceptance of all course work, as well as a passing grade on the SLA CPC® exam, you will have earned your credential as a Certified Professional Coach. Your Certified Professional Coach Certificate that is suitable for framing and hanging on your wall, will be issued by the SLA
- 2 Year Membership in Strategic Learning Alliance Applied-Learning Professional Community and more!
WGI’s Certified Professional Coach Course Curriculum
- Foundations of Successful Coaching Introduction
- Objectives of Coaching
- Confidentiality and Ethics of Coaching
- The Role of the Coach
- Sustainable and Measurable Results
- WGI’s Professional Coaching System
Mastering the Coaching Process
- Developing Professional Client/Coach Relationships
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Goal Setting – Planning for Success
- Action Steps – Measuring, Assessing and Rewarding Results
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Exercises and Practicum
Building Your Professional Coaching Practice
- Business Structure and Record Keeping
- Marketing Strategies for the Professional Coach
- Acquiring Your First Clients
- Setting Your Professional Fees
- Identifying Opportunities in Your Community
- Building a Referral-based Practice
- Creating a Powerful Web Presence
- Advertising, Promotions and Public Relations